Shaadi.com, an innovative app published by People Interactive (I) Pvt. Ltd. is one of India's best known brands in the online matchmaking category. This matrimonial app generates a new match in as fast as 2.4 seconds, and already has over 5 million successful matches to date.
Features and benefits
- The app is free and can easily be accessed and downloaded from the Play Store.
- It has a thorough registration process that will help you build an accurate profile.
- Privacy can easily be controlled; the app has careful consideration of your preferences.
- It offers a reliable instant messaging function.
- It is easily customizable, with over 30 languages and communities to choose from.
Upon installing the app, it requires permission to access your information including Device ID and information, Photo and Media files, and Location. This is understandable, since the app works to find the best matches in close proximity to each other. The app's sleek and attractive introductory page lets you choose to login or register. It says there are only four simple steps to find your life partner through the app: register (create a profile), search (view matches' profiles), connect (messaging interested members), and meet.
Now, here's the one thing I find mildly irritating and there is no other way to put it: the registration process takes too long. I also got error message for about 5 times before I was registered. You can choose to sign up for yourself or another person, but you will be tasked to complete four pages of details. I know this is to find the best match, but it includes some very private matters like your income and lifestyle details. It can feel intrusive especially for a privacy freak like me, but I believe the app has security features that will not reveal details about me against my discretion.
It's pretty easy and user-friendly once you get to the searching part. Suggested profiles are interesting. The only problem is that you only get a restricted view of the profiles because of the free membership. You will also not be able to send emails or initiate instant messaging if you are on the free account.
Premium membership for this matrimonial app ranges from $29.66/month (3 months) to $16.50/month (12 months), and you get additional benefits, like being able to view more detailed profiles; appear first in searches; initiate emails and IM; plus a few more perks for the paid subscriber. The site also provides 100% money back guarantee should you have any problems with the service.
- Huge membership pool, over 35 million users and counting
- 100% money back guarantee
- Easy to use
- It has very useful and significant matching options like community and religion for members who want the best match
- Outstanding matchmaking process
- Privacy features like anonymity unless you decide to show your full profile
- Shortlisted members are picked based on 24+ categories, including family values and astrological data
- The free account only gives you very limited access, so if you really want to find a match, you have to pay a minimum subscription.
- Fake profiles can possibly be registered
- Registration takes a long time
- A lot of ads on the site
Shaadi.com is a pretty solid app, and it is very thorough in its matchmaking method. This matrimonial app can really help you find a potential husband or wife, and it brings Indian singles from around the globe closer so the possibility of finding a good match is greater than ever. A detailed description is provided at http://shaadi-com-matrimonial-app.soft112.com/ check it out!